Your Choix Limited is committed to protecting your privacy. We all shop online ourselves and can completely appreciate the importance of your privacy on the internet.
Your Choix Limited and Your Information:
We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties unless you have given us permission to do so or if it is part of providing our service to you, for example – the courier that delivers your Your Choix box, carrying out a credit or fraud check, or for the purposes of customer research where we have your permission to do so.
We will not sell your name, address, email address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission. However – we cannot be responsible for the actions of a third-party site you may have been linked or been directed to the Your Choix Website from.
What we’re covering in this document:
- The types of information we collect about you
- How we collect and use it
- Who we might share it with
- The steps we take to make sure it stays private and secure
- Your rights to your information
For more details about anything covered in this overview, please contact us on 01536 610 127
Who “We” are:
When we say “we”, we mean Your Choix Limited, who is the “data controller” for the information in this overview. This means we’re responsible for how we use your information.
The information Your Choix Limited collects
We collect information about you from you and from a third-party credit check on your first transaction.
We will only collect information on you that is relevant to our business model and in line with relevant regulations and law. This may relate to any of our products or services that interest you currently, or in the future.
- Cookies that remember things – these generally remember information to save you time next time you log in or drop by the website, things like your name / items you’ve added into your bag etc
- Cookies that make your visit to the website a little more pleasant – for instance, they’ll remember that last time you visited the site, if you wanted to read it in English or have it translated to another language, or if you entered a specific size, it helps make your visit to the website a little more tailored to you specifically.
- Cookies that help us analyse general use information – they are recorded anonymously so we can evaluate areas for us to improve; such as the customer path, marketing campaigns or stock we should source. These cookies never show personal details from which your individual identity can be recognised.
- Cookies that collect a wider information base – these look at things like your browsing habits to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
How we’ll use your information:
We’ll use it to provide any products and services you’ve requested and other purposes such as
- To confirm your identity and address
- To understand how you use your accounts
- To carry out your instructions
- To improve our products and services
- To offer you other services we believe may be of interest to you unless you ask us not to
We will only use your information where it is permitted by law.
We may use a third party automated system to help us make credit decisions as well as carrying out fraud and money laundering checks. This will not affect your credit rating, it is just to make sure you are who you say you are.
Your Choix Limited and sharing your information:
We may share your information with other companies we work in partnership with. In the event that Your Choix Limited sells or buys any business or assests; if Your Choix Limited has it’s assets acquired by a third party, in which case personal data we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Your Choix Limited, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Data and You:
If you want to double check the information you have provided to Your Choix Limited you may do so by contacting your stylist or using the email address or correspondence address provided below. We will request a proof of identity before we reveal any information, this may be your log in details to the website submitted upon registration.